Saturday, June 7, 2008

My first Blog

Today is my first blog ever. How can blogs be helpful? What is a blog? I wonder when I'm going to grow up. I love Sandy so much. I love to dress her up. When can I put her in my own bathtub? I wonder when I'm going to be 16. I love Brody so, but I think he's turning 1 soon. I'm 4 right now, I'm going to be 5 next year and my birthday is in September. I want to be nice to other kids, and I wonder how old daddy is going to be when he grows up! Maybe our world is not spinning but our Earth has a great big bunch of people. We can talk how we want, and I dress how I want. I'm doing a kids blog today even though its nighttime, but we're going to set it up right now so thats what we're doing. We're doing it right now and its taking a very long time! We'll talk more later. I love Sandy, my papa, and my mommy. Goodnight.

No comments: